UniPath is one of the top providers of dedicated pathology services to surgery centers in Colorado. We provide access to several board-certified pathologists with extensive training and experience in surgical pathology and gastrointestinal pathology, as well as additional subspecialty expertise in cytopathology, dermatopathology, urologic pathology and immunopathology.
Our surgery center service offering includes:
- Easy access to board-certified pathologists with additional subspecialty expertise and advanced training
- Advanced diagnostics, including immunohistochemistry, immunofluorescence, and molecular studies
- Frozen Section services
- 24-48 hour TATs (turnaround times) in most cases
- Clear, concise and informative diagnostic reports using consistent reporting terminology, that also include color photomicrographs and organ maps depicting biopsy features of interest
- Expert intra-departmental consultants available for difficult cases at no additional charge to you or the patient
- Industry-leading connectivity (orders and results) and EMR/PMS interfacing options that provide ease of use and many advanced features
- Sophisticated EMR software programs
- Comprehensive insurance coverage
- Thoughtful billing options for uninsured patients
We welcome the opportunity to discuss how we can create value for your surgery center and affiliated physicians. Please contact Tricia Hughey, CEO, at (303) 512-0888 or via email at email@example.com.
| Back to Top |