UniPath provides access to the latest molecular technologies that give clinicians comprehensive diagnostic and prognostic information, enabling them to make more informed treatment decisions. Our molecular laboratory is housed in a newly constructed, sophisticated 4,000 square foot facility in Denver, Colorado and is led by Deborah Payne, Ph.D., D(ABMM), DABCC, FACB, an internationally-known molecular diagnostics proefessional.
We provide a comprehensive menu of molecular, genetic and other esoteric diagnostic services supporting a wide range of specialties, including women's health, hematology/oncology, gastroenterology, urology, and dermatology. Under Dr. Payne's direction, we created a premier molecular offering and have been a market leader and innovator in a number of areas; please see below for some examples.
Molecular Test Menu (PDF)
Department of Molecular Pathology
Contact Client Services
Summary of Services
- Comprehensive test menu includes laboratory developed PCR tests, as well as third-party assays from Qiagen, Hologic, and Gen-Probe; as well as ISH and FISH testing
- Convenience of 15 tests out of the liquid cytology vial on both SurePath™ and ThinPrep®
- UniSwab™, our proprietary collection device for stand-alone molecular tests
- Internally performed tests under our rigorous processes provides superior integration with our subspecialty programs and improved diagnostic performance and turnaround times
- Industry-leading, comprehensive and informative molecular synoptic reports
- Direct access to top molecular diagnostician, Dr. Deborah Payne
Meet Our Experts
Deborah Payne, Ph.D. - VP of Molecular Services & Molecular Laboratory Director
| Back to Top |